We're Cooper and Ellie. In August of 2020, we decided to sell our first home in Minneapolis, Minnesota and buy a travel trailer and tow vehicle. By mid October, we had sold our house and car and bought the RV and truck and hit the road.
After visiting with family in Wisconsin for a bit, the earlier than usual winter weather pushed us south to Missouri. While there, we visited family and worked on RV projects in the warmer weather.
During that time, Cooper and his dad installed solar on the RV. Now we're on the road and sharing our adventures on this blog.
We're traveling with our Australian Shepherd, Bindi, and our two year old son, Owen.
We aim to stay for free and boondock as much as possible.
Map of our Campsites
- 4 x 190W solar panels - Go Power
- 1 x 60-amp MPPT Solar Controller - Go Power
- 1 x IC-2000 Inverter Charger - Go Power
- 1 x BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor - Victron
- 4 x 100 Ah 12V Lithium Batteries - Battle Born
- 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali Crew Cab 4WD
- 2021 KZ Sportsmen LE 231BHKLE
What We Use
See many of the items that we use on the road on an Amazon list we compiled for you.
Our site may contain affiliate links, which help us earn some money if you make a purchase using them.